The MS Sarah is a small river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 22 passengers.
- 2002 converted into a cruise ship
- length: 45 m (148 ft), width: 6,60 m ( 22 ft), load draft:
1,45 m (5 ft)
- crew 2-3 man/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 10 outside cabins, approx. 10 sqm (107 sq ft)
- level-access beds
- two cabins can be used as three-bed cabins with bunk bed
All cabins aboard the MS Sarah with en-suite bathrooms, openable bull eyes and air conditioning.
Cabins on the MS Sarah
- spacious saloon
- seated sundeck
- storage space for bikes
Saloon and bar aboard the MS Sarah
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Sarah is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2022, the Sarah will be sailing on