The MS Quo Vadis is a small river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 24 passengers.
- built in 2006
- length: 45 m (148 ft), width: 6,60 m (21,7 ft), load draft: 1,50 m (4,9 ft)
- crew 4 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 12 outside cabins on the lower deck, approx. 9 sq metres (94 sq feet)
- level-access beds
All cabins aboard the MS Quo Vadis with en-suite bathrooms, permanently locked windows and individually adjustable air conditioning.
- saloon, restaurant and bar with a piano
- sunroof with solar panel, partly seated
- storage space for bikes
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Quo Vadis is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2022, the Quo Vadis will be sailing on