The MS Provence is a mid-sized river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 49 passengers.
- constructed in
- length 90 m (295 ft), width 9,50 m (31 ft), load draft 1,61 m (5,3 ft)
- crew: 8 man/woman
- sails under a Dutch flag
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 8 x 2-bed cabins "Imperial" on the main deck with small balcony
- 11 x 2-bed cabins "Lavendel" on the lower deck
- 4 x 2-bed cabins "Soleil" on the lower deck
- 3 x single cabins on the lower deck
- All cabins are approx. 20 sqm (215 sq ft) with level-access beds, en-suite bathrooms, individually adjustable A/C units, SAT-TV and hairdryer.
The big portholes on main deck are permanently closed.
cabin upper deck
cabin lower deck
Restaurant and lounge of MS Provence.
The sun deck offers 2 jacuzzis, ample seating and is part-sheltered. There is ample storage space for bikes.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Provence is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2021, the Provence will be sailing on the following routes: