The MS L'Estello is a small river cruise boat that can carry a maximum of 20 passengers.
- built in 1937, 1990 converted into a passanger boat
- completely renovated
- length: 39 m (128 ft), width: 5,20 m (17 ft), load draft: 1,60 m (5,2 ft)
- crew 4 men/women
- sails under a French flag
- languages spoken on board: english, german, french
- WiFi available
- 9 outside cabins, approx. 8 sqm (86 sq ft), level-access beds
- 1 outside cabin, approx. 8 sqm (86 sq ft), double bed
All cabins on the MS L'Estello have their own shower/WC and air-conditioning, the portholes can’t be opened.
- restaurant and bar with air condition, WiFi available
- partly seated sunroof with storage space for bikes
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS L'Estello is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2021, the L'Estello will be sailing on