The MS Florentina is a mid-sized river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 88 passengers.
- built in 1980
- renovated in 2014
- length: 80 m (263 ft), width: 9,60 m (33 ft), load draft: 1,50 m (4,9 ft)
- sails under a Czech flag
- 2 decks, the main and the upper deck
- languages spoken on board: English, German
- WiFi available
- credit cards are accepted (Mastercard, Visa)
- 24 outside cabins on the main deck with permanently locked windows
- 2 outside cabins (single cabins) on the main deck with permanently locked windows
- 16 outside cabins on the upper deck with openable windows
- 4 outside cabins (single cabins) on the upper deck with openable windows
All cabins on board the MS Carissima are approximately 8-10 sqm (86-108 sq ft) with level-access beds, personal shower/WC, centrally controlled air conditioning units, individually regulated airing, SAT-TV, safe and hair dryer.
There are some cabins on the lower deck located at the back and the front of the ship. During sailing and manoeuvres the engine sounds can be more audible here.
cabin upper deck
cabin lower deck
- Common room with a restaurant area, bar and lounge. WiFi is available.
- The sunroof offers seating. It is also used as a storage facility for your bicycles.
Saloon and sunroof of MS Florentina
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Florentina is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2023, the Classic Lady will be sailing on