The MS De Nassau is a mid-sized river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 64 passengers.
- built in 1972
ex Anna Maria Agnes
- rebuilt in 2015 and 2018/2019
- length: 72 m (236 ft), width: 8.60 m (28 ft), load draft:
- crew approx. 12 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- 2 decks, the lower and the upper deck
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 13 standard cabins on the lower deck, level access single beds
including 1 single cabin
- 9 superior cabins on the front lower deck, double beds
(these are the 2019 renovated cabins)
- 10 outside cabins on the upper deck, level access single beds
- 2 outside cabins on the upper deck, double beds
- 1 upper deck cabin is equipped for 3 occupants
All cabins aboard the MS De Nassau offer 9,5-11,5 sqm (102-124 sq ft) of floor space, with en-suite bathrooms, small closet, mini safe, hairdryer, 230 V sockets and individuelly adjustable A/C units. All cabins offer openable windows.
Cabin lower deck superior on the MS De Nassau
Cabin lower deck
- Common room with a restaurant area, bar and lounge
- The sunroof is partly covered by a roof and offers seating. It is also used as a storage facility for your bicycles.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS De Nassau is only permitted on the sun deck!
Currently there are no boat & bike trips with MS De Nassau