The MS Angela Esmee is a mid-sized river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 80 passengers.
- built in 1908, later converted into a cruise ship
- renovated in 2004
- 2011/12 extended and renovated
- 2015 partly renovated
- length: 78 m (256 ft), width: 7.25 m (24 ft), load draft: 1.4 m (4.6 ft)
- sails under a Dutch flag
- 2 decks, the lower and the upper deck
Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- 31 outside cabins on the lower deck, permanently closed windows
- 10 outside cabins on the upper deck, openable windows
All cabins aboard the MS Angela Esmee offer approx. 9 sqm (97 sq ft) of floor space, with en-suite bathrooms, centrally controlled air conditioning units and level-access beds. Several cabins are equipped for 1, 3 or 4 occupants.
Cabins on the MS Angela Esmee
- Common room with a restaurant area, bar and lounge. WiFi is available.
- The sunroof is partly covered by a roof and offers seating. It is also used as a storage facility for your bicycles.
Lounge and sunroof of Angela Esmee
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Angela Esmee is only permitted on the sun deck!