The MS Caprice is a small river cruise boat that can carry a maximum of 21 passengers.
- built in 1926, 1996 converted into a passanger boat
- 2009 completely renovated
- length: 39 m (128 ft), width: 5 m (17 ft), load draft: 1,60 m (5,2 ft)
- crew 4 men/women
- sails under a French flag
- languages spoken on board: english, german, french
- WiFi available
- 8 outside cabins, approx. 8 sqm (86 sq ft), level-access beds
- 2 outside cabins, approx. 8 sqm (86 sq ft), double bed
- 1 outside cabin, approx. 7 sqm (75 sq ft), single bed
All cabins on the MS Caprice have their own shower/WC and air-conditioning, the portholes can’t be opened.
- restaurant and bar with air condition, WiFi available
- sunroof with storage space for bikes
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Caprice is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2022, the Caprice will be sailing on