The MS De Holland is a mid-sized river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 72 passengers.
- built in 1908, 1952 converted into a cruise ship
ex Hencor II, Tremella, Teresta, Angela Esmee
- rebuilt in 2018
- length: 78 m (256 ft), width: 7.25 m (24 ft), load draft: 1.4 m (4.6 ft)
- crew approx. 11 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- ENI 03310386
- 2 decks, the lower and the upper deck
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 21 outside cabins on the lower deck, permanently closed windows
- 3 outside cabins on the lower deck with optional 3rd bunk bed (only suitable for children), non-opening windows.
- 9 outside cabins on the upper deck, french balcony
- 1 suite on the upper deck, approx. 13 sqm (139 sq ft), french balcony, minibar
All cabins on the MS De Holland are approx. 10 sqm in size, with en-suite shower/WC, individually adjustable air-conditioning, ventilation system, small wardrobe, mini-safe, hairdryer, 230 V sockets, digital TV and ground-level double beds, which can be separated by prior arrangement.
cabin upper deck
cabin lower deck
triple cabin of MS De Holland
- Common room with a restaurant area, bar and lounge. WiFi is available.
- The sunroof is partly covered by a roof and offers seating. It is also used as a storage facility for your bicycles.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS De Holland is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2022, the De Holland will be sailing on